Our children’s care service promotes integration and fun through an innovative programme of breaks and activities. All our staff are security checked and NSPCC-trained in safeguarding.
Our services include:
- Washing – bathing/showering/hair washing
- Continence support – using the toilet/bowel care/catheter and stoma support
- Medication – managing meds/apply creams/eye drops/PEG Feeding
- Preparing meals and drinks
- Doing prescribed activities such as exercises and stretches
- Helping with standing frames or mobility aids
Companionship and School Holidays
- Supporting children on school trips
- Attending afterschool clubs or activities (such as swimming, sports or games)
- School holiday / day trip companionship
- Going on holidays or breaks away
Call us now to chat about your needs and see how we can create a package of care that suits you.